Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ugh.. today sucks!

So I took my Bio test today and while I was taking the test I really thought I knew the material and then afterwards I looked in my notes and realized I didn't know any of it. Hopefully, I'm a good enough bullshitter that I'll do OK on it.

I'm supposed to be doing 10 entries for my Bio journal that's due on Thursday but I gave up. Every time I look up an article and start to read it, my mind goes blank. Ugh! Oh well, it's only worth 10 points so I can afford not to do it.

I have an Algebra test tomorrow. Yuck! At least it's pretty much review from everything that I learned in the last semester.

So my friend called me last night and guess what? I'm not the only person who wants to beat their kid. Sometimes I feel like I'm bi-polar cuz I swear when I snap, I REALLY snap. It takes all my energy to just not hurt her.l That sounds horrible, right?

Well I'm off of here
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment